Monday, September 15, 2008

ABOUT MY KC

today is my birthday and i am waiting for my husband to get home so we can start my date..i just want to write a little snipit on my sweet husband , KC..wow, where do I start..Sometimes I wish I could be like him in a sense of discernment. There are so many people he doesn't understand and it's hard for him to like those people and yet those people have no clue. I can honestly say he loves them, but doesn't like them.. What a quality to posses.. I believe him when he says that outside of his realtionship with Christ, we are his world. The kids adore him and they talk to him about so many random things. He keeps a grip on it too, especially when our teenager talks about her boyfriend.AARRGGHH...He works 2 jobs to keep us fed and the bills paid . We never get ahead, just make it. That bothers him but we are playing the cards dealt to us..Never in 16 years has he put his foot down and demanded I get a job, I have had plenty but he has always wanted me to BE AVAILABLE for the kids while they are in school. I am now a substitute teacher and lovin' it by the way..My KC has such an amazing voice. What a talent he has been blessed with. . I could listen to him sing all day..He can fix anything , we don't have to call for a handy man and he is so stronglike a bull, but yet gentle as a teddy bear. He is definitely my hero.This has been a random blog today, BUT SOMETIMES A GIRL JUST NEEDS TO WRITE ABOUT HER HERO..

No comments: