Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Be patient , Win control over yourself!!!

Be patient,Win control over yoursel.Yes, well easier said than done huh? This I know first hand. I have for some years been feeling so BLAH, like something was missing. Last night was the first night in many years that the light bulb flickered on. As I was sitting home , alone (rarely heard of ) , I realized "I'M GONNA BE OK". I've been reading Proverbs this week. WOW, what a blessing. I see myself in so much of the Proverbs. As I read thru, this time with an open mind , I realize that I am in need of repair. Not my finances,not my marriage , not realtionships, BUT ME!!.Let me explain in my language refered to as the ever more popular "FRANKLINESE", if you aint got no $ won't be no troubles. Just threw that in here for a good laugh.The slack economy is hitting some of our friends now and I am seeing for the first time, wow-they do have flaws. You know how some put up the act!!Yea, we have Friends and family like that and I am sure you do too. Proverbs 17:17 sums up our role as a Friend- simply written-Friends always show their love . What are brothers (body of a Christ) for if not to share trouble. KEY PHRASE- SHARE TROUBLE. I am not saying take on their debt, just love them and help them out. Situations have a season. Some last longer than others, but that's ok. I am so thankful for the ones who have helped me and KC along the way . I dare not say we are out of the woods but I feel the warmth form the light at the end of the tunnel, if that makes sense. We have been judged harshly ,some have shared their opinions openly and without any common sense and some have been down right mean and judgmental, BUT my hope was for KC and I to remain faithful and God .I rest in Proverbs 17:5 If you mock those less fortunate you insult the GOD who made them. I believe God may have found favor with us in this season of our lives because we are both content now, I feel it. We have accepted the season we are in.We don't have the things , money and tangibles that most everyone has , heck even the food that some have in their pantry ,but -but -but, I have come to my senses and seen that we have a strong foundation and our marriage is good and our kids are a blessing and fun to raise.

And speaking of marriage,over the past years I have heard many married women complain about their husbands, they deceive their husbands,keep secrets, manipulate, they use sex to get what they want with their husbands ,trick their husbands ,lie to their husbands,use their kids against their husband and say hurtful things to and about their husbands . As far as their kids I have seen women use their kids as trophies to show the "ones back home" what THEY have done. Even Face book has been used as a tool to communicate with "their crush" or old classmates for flirting purposes. Face book has also been used as a tool to be boastful about "see what I have". Oh be careful with all communications, you can and will be found out!! That's all I'll say about that. I have seen many women and children hurt by abuse in their families over the years and nobody deserves any form of abuse, I know first hand, I have had it all in my life and it's no walk in the park. Ladies don't push your husbands!! Communicate!! Some men are just down right sick and need help , but you ladies that are holding back,pretending,playing games and being deceitful should be ashamed of yourself. I have seen many women pretend to be happy over the years and I have seen many men try so hard to wow their wife to end up being rejected. I say all this to say that I am truly thankful for my relationship with my husband and my kids. I am also very thankful that these ladies have all shown up in my life. Some have faith in God and listening to them talk has been so uplifting, some have Sunday morning faith and we all know how far that will get you and some have faith in them self. Enough about that cause as some of you read you are already planning an attack on what I've written.

I go back to my first blog PROVERBS WANNA BE...God please continue to use me as the vessel you created me to be and grow me in your word and restore realtionships .I pray I stay in check and don't become self-centered. For the ones reading this , just know that I am not at all praising JUDY . God started off with a whispered warning in my ear, then HE firmly spoke to me,then HE gave me another chance and I shut HIM out ,then I COULDN'T HEAR HIM SPEAK TO ME . Don't get caught up in "your" ministry ,"your "kids,"your" life,"your" vanity,"your" complaints , "your" sorrows because they are not yours , they are all HIS .At any given time any of these things or people can be taken away from you .

Yes, this has been a pretty random blog entry but hey that's who I am!! I am uniquely and wonderfully made in HIS image.I do hope you have enjoyed reading more about me and my thoughts. It is hard to open up to a dark world "internet" and speak what's on my mind but I am encouraged be God's word and my time with HIM alone is precious to me so I fear only Him and pray the rest works out for the good I intend. Thanks..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa hoo!!! you go girl!!!. NEVER, regret telling the truth. Just be willing to hug when it is done and help the person face it IN THEIR TIME. The layers of "Face" take time to come off, some have had to hide along time. God knows there heart, pray to see with with "Rosecolored glasses". Everyone looks good in the right lighting. {LOL}. God is using you! It is His Will you are walking and talking. Keep the water bottle close and keep stepping!! I am a few steps behind and miles to the left, but we can come to gether with the power of prayer, and I am right there with you on this (~) In Him, is more than words! It is a true picture of the peace and confidence you speak about.

Love you!!!